Saturday, February 4, 2012

Winter Break's Over...

Dear Ms. Knapp,
I was awaken from my siesta and reminded that Winter Break is over...way too soon! So it's Spring session -- and I am looking forward to it! 

I just wanted to say that I am happy I passed English 1B---and thank you for the ‘B’!
Now I just need to take English 1C --not this term-- and if I can pass it with a ‘C’, I'll be happy. I think I see a pattern here...

Now about the philosophical question, "What came first, the chicken or the egg?" 

It is way beyond my pay grade... However, as a practical matter, I look at it this way: we have scrambled eggs for breakfast, chicken sandwiches for lunch and --if it's Sunday-- fried chicken for dinner... so this is proof that the egg came first! But, of course, this is contingent on one not being a vegetarian, which I am considering of becoming one.

Thank you Ms. K!
I hope your Super Sunday is...!

No comments:

Post a Comment